Wednesday, November 12, 2008

End Of The First Semester As A Freshman

It couldn't come any sooner. I still remembring stepping foot the first day trying to adjust to this new world of "college". Such a different transition from high school to college. Not as difficult as I thought though. It was much faster than I thought it would be. Learning came fast, tests came fast, presentations came fast, and reports couldn't come any faster. It was a change for the better. This is a big step in my life before I step into the real world and I have a long way before I do that. With a major of Legal Studies and an interest in being a Lawyer, I have a long way to go then be happy about one semester being over. Atleast I know what to expect now and I am able to be even more prepared for the future semesters. Bye Freshman: Semester 1, I'm sorry, but you won't be missed.

No comments: