Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Am Who I Am

I am who I am for who I am makes me different. The ability to be different is all upon my decision. Difference is the key to success, for success only comes to the different. The likes of the same people, does not attract many. Difference withstands being like others. The world is about being diverse. For a different quality doesn't come in many quantities. I am different because I choose to be different. I want to be pointed out in a crowd just by my appearance, but also be able to back it up with my diverse intelligence. To be noticed, an individual has to be different. If you're in a class and the teacher asks a question, to be different, an individual raises their hand. To stay the same as everyone else, they keep their hand low. In places like a University, a person who wants to stick out, will get involved with all they can and do their best to get involved even a little in other areas less interesting to them. A regular person will sit in their car during their brake, they will go home right after classes are over, and will not get to know other individuals who might share the same interest as them. Difference will advance an individual in school, in their career, but most of all in their life.

No comments: