Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Her Eyes

I stared at her so intimately, not knowing what to expect. When I stared at her eyes, I could not notice my surroundings. Everything I needed to know was right there, in her deep, passionate, loving eyes. I can solve the world's deepest secrets by looking into her eyes. I can explore all theories when I stare into her eyes. I am able to discover expirements unthought of before, but only when I look into her eyes. Only when I look into her eyes do I see the meaning of true life. I see opportunity and hope. I see my ability to understand the past and make it become a better future. My troubles disappear when I see her big eyes looking back at me. It's almost as if I melt inside, knowing that their is hope. All my obstacles and hard work has finally come through for me with her caring eyes. They watch over me and make sure I do well...but for how long. How long will they stare at me? Will they seek another individual who is better and look at them? Will all this pleasure go away as easy as 1,2,3? I can't take that chance. I must do something before they are gone from me for good. Without her eyes, my life is pointless. I need a direction, her eyes are my direction. I feel so confused. Why would she leave? Why would she look in another direction, other than my way? I want her all to myself. I am greedy and proud of my ability to grab and hold on to her forever. Nothing else about her matters because her eyes take me to a newer place, a better place. I never want to let this feeling go. The anticipation of knowing she will be their everyday gets me so excited. I must be on top of my game. I have to succeed her standards because if I don't she can move on. I don't want her to move on! Her eyes are mine forever. I will stay by her side for all she needs. When she weeps and cries, when she laughs, I will be their to experience it all because even though it's not the individual herself that I'm after, her eyes define my world and open my eyes to newer dimensions. She will be mine forever and...

No comments: