Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Reason

Why this choice? Their has to have been reason behind this decision. People don't just go around shooting other people. It's a crime. Crimes happen for a reason. Behind every bad, their is good behind it. Not necessarily to the victim, but good for the criminal or person accused of wrong doing. Their is a reason behind these accusations, behind these criminal minds, behind these faulty decisions. People choose to do wrong for satisfaction, not just to do it and get no benefit. What could have been the reason for this murder? What was the motivation? How can someone get satisfaction out of murder? Their has to be a story behind it. Could it have been for love? Maybe just out of pure anger, but anger that lead to satisfaction. The emotion was different before and after the incident. It couldn't have been the same emotion. The criminal had to have been happy somewhere before or after this murder. To think about something like that disgusts me. To know someone gets pure satisfaction out of seeing another human being bleed to death and pass their soul on to the heaven world, sickens me to a puking point. I am in need of this reason. I am losing my mind trying to figure out this reason. Why oh why would someone do such a thing. Kill for their happiness and sadden so many others. It's the devil taking over an individual's body and making them do this. No chance a regular human being living a regular life would do this. It has to be someone living a tough life. Rich people don't go around murdering people. It's the needy and starving for more that go around hurting others and taking what others have because they don't necessarily possess it, even if it means taking away their happiness. Disgust trembles within my body. Fear risens within my surrounding atmosphere. It gets me wondering if someone would do something to me of such sort. This makes me think about my past life time and all the wrongs that I've done to people. I didn't mean to hurt them, and definitely didn't and don't want them to hurt me. I was just having fun, right? Can't blame me for that, right? I feel so wrong. Excuse me, I have to make some calls...

No comments: